Join us for this unique, 4-hour exploration of breathing, tension, and neuromuscular control.
Learn simple, solo drills to build your capacity and coordination, and learn how and when to apply different modes of breathing to different situations. Including:
- breathwork to increase body sensitivity and awareness
- breathwork to aid balance and proprioception
- breathwork to aid strength and mobility development
- breathwork for managing stress and anxiety
- breathwork to control fear, anger, and extreme emotions
Essential for all serious SYSTEMA students, but useful for anyone seeking better health and resilience.
Open to all. The more, the merrier. Bring a friend and get a $10 credit toward your next workshop.
February 18, 2017
Time: 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
NC SYSTEMA / Mid South Fencers Club
125 N Gregson St
Durham, NC 27701
$50 Members / $75 Guests