Join us for this comprehensive, 4-hour exploration of human biomechanics - from basic to advanced.
Learn the essential anatomy and physiology of complex, three-dimensional movement, and how to work in concert with your brain to build new dexterity and skill. The benefits of this work are many, including (but not limited to):
- improved mobility and balance
- safe, solid movement patterns
- injury avoidance and repair
- accelerated skill acquisition
- increased athletic and combative intelligence
Open to all. No previous experience required. Bring a new friend, and get $10 off your next workshop.
$50 Members / $75 Guests
March 18, 2017
Time: 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
125 N Gregson St
Durham, NC 27701 US