LESSONS FROM HQ: Breathwork, Balance, and Control
Join us on Sat June 9th, 2-4PM, for this unique exploration of deep Systema principles, led by NC SYSTEMA Chief Instructor Glenn Murphy.
Glenn is fresh back from Russian Martial Art HQ, and keen to share and explore the many lessons learned directly from Vladimir during his extended visit.
- breathwork for density and mobility
- building a combative body
- intuitive timing and distance
- precision and power in shortwork
- surviving and controlling knife attacks
Open to all. Only $50 for 4 hours of in-depth drilling and instruction Register online, or bring cash on the day.